Secure win-win relationships with procurement solutions from Brite Advice
Procurement can be a tough job in any organisation. Get it right and you can save your company a fortune; get it wrong and it could cost you your business.
Our significant experience in the outsourcing space both from a buyer and provider perspective allows Brite Advice to offer support to organisations looking to outsource services, or looking to supply into a new market or sector.
At Brite Advice, we aim to ensure that the relationship between the buyer and partner is lasting, focused, and win-win.
We not only source a partner for you, we will also define the overall solution with you. This ensures that your end-to-end requirements are addressed, rather than you having to further procure additional services to achieve your goals.
Our procurement solutions include:
- Preparation of a detailed Statement of Requirements
- Preparing tender documents and selecting suitable service providers
- Vetting and grading supplier responses to tender documents
- Defining short listing criteria and short listing suppliers
- Administering reference and site visits to supplier organisations
- Contract negotiation support
- Implementation and Transition support
- Service evaluation tools to monitor progress against agreed KPls and contractual terms
- Service review and improvement support