By now, we all know that the value of social media is unquestionable. Businesses of every size and brands in every market / sector can gain something from using social media platforms in the workplace. Whether it’s managed in-house or through the expert services of a digital marketer, it’s important that we invest time and money into the world of online. And for those who want to get the most out of social engagement, it’s important to research all available tools and software to enhance technique and improve reporting. Harnessing today’s social media marketing technology is not only very affordable, but it’s something that is accessible to businesses everywhere; and the benefits are endless.
Benefits of Using Social Media Management Tools
Social media management tools can really change the way that your business / brand does social marketing. Here are some of the benefits that make social tools so important to the modern social media executive:
- Better social engagement – social media tools make it easier for brands to connect with their customers, letting you track social threads and conversations across all platforms.
- Manage multiple pages – different platforms and accounts can be managed from one easy dashboard, saving your business precious time and resource.
- Improved customer service – being able to manage all your pages in one place means that you can provide a better service with efficient response times.
- Social media scheduling – one of the biggest benefits of using specialist social software is the power to schedule posts ahead of time. This gives you a big advantage in terms of planning and paralleling the company’s marketing calendar.
- Streamline your social team – if you have several people in your team (or you are sharing the work with a marketing company), a social management tool can help to streamline work whilst creating accountability.
- Easy to use analytics – whilst Google Analytics is an important part of website and social reporting, many of the tools used today actually delve further into user engagement, giving you a clearer picture of your business’ social media performance.
Introducing Agora Pulse
There are many different tools on the market today, including well-known platforms such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social. But it’s good to keep a lookout for new technology in such a fast-growing and changing industry where things are constantly being developed. Right now, we’re proud to introduce Agora Pulse; innovative newcomers to the social media software market and a sophisticated management tool that competes with some of the biggest names around.
Agora Pulse offers unlimited reports in Powerpoint, integrated inbox management, all in one apps and monitoring, data retention (for all comments, mentions and private messages), easy team member management, key metrics and competitor benchmarking, and advanced Facebook synching like you’ve never seen before. Using state of the art software such as this gives us the edge over competitors and allows us to provide the best online services for our clients.
Together with our partners, Agora Pulse, we can offer winning social media management solutions – with beautiful reporting and easy-to-grasp analytics to boot. To find out more, take a look at our digital marketing services page or contact us today on +44(0) 207 030 3146.